Dubai Shopping Festival 2023
Dubai has grown to be one of the most recognizable destinations worldwide with its lavish architecture, incredible skylines, and giant shopping malls. Among the most progressive destinations in the Middle East, Dubai is also the home to Burj Khalifa, the tallest human-made building globally. While Abu Dhabi is the capital of the UAE, Dubai is the most popular & populous city.
Everything about Dubai is great, humongous, and glittering. Talk of the sand of the desert, the futuristic cityscape, the home of the tallest building, the largest dancing fountain, the only seven-star hotel, the largest natural flower garden, and the largest artificial islands. Find the most exotic places in the world in Dubai, where the West and the East meet with flair and elegance.
- Day 1: Nairobi - Dubai
Welcome to the delightful city of Dubai – a land of surprises surrounded by mysterious deserts and sand dunes. Upon arrival, meet our representative outside the airport, who will guide you to your coach. Enjoy a comfortable drive to your hotel. After checking in, spend the rest of the day at leisure, thereafter a comfortable overnight stay.
- Day 2: City Tour & Dhow Cruise
After enjoying breakfast, set out to explore Dubai and experience both its modern and ancient sectors. Places to visit include the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, World Trade Centre, palaces, the fascinating Dubai Museum, and Atlantis Palm. In the evening, enjoy dinner on the Dhow Cruise and experience the “City of Lights” making an evening that you’ll cherish for years to come.
- Day 3: Shopping & Desert Safari
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel and spend the day at leisure, or go shopping in the swanky malls. In the evening, experience the essence of Dubai on a Desert Safari and enjoy a camel ride or Heena painting and belly dancing. Mark an end to a fun-filled day with a scrumptious barbecue dinner and a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 4: Free Day
Good times mostly end leaving behind a trail of golden memories to cherish. Enjoy your day around Dubai.
- Day 5: Dubai - Nairobi
After breakfast or lunch, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back to Nairobi.
- Return economy flight tickets
- Return airport transfers in Dubai
- 4 nights accommodation
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Desert safari with barbeque dinner
- Dhow cruise with buffet dinner
- Half-day city tour of Dubai
- Shopping assistance upon request
- Dubai Visa - USD 100
- Insurance - USD 35
- Extra meals
- Extra activities
10 Interesting Facts About Dubai
- Currently home to the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa, standing 828 meters high with 163 floors and seven world records.
- It is one of the hottest places on earth, with the hottest temperature recorded so far being 49 °C in July 2019.
- There was no income tax in Dubai until 2018.
- It is home to the longest gold chain on the planet, the Dubai celebration chain, which is about 5km long and weighs about 240 kg.
- There are more men than women in Dubai. As such, Dubai has a 7:3 male-to-female ratio, meaning 69% of Dubai’s population is men.
- 85% of Dubai's population is foreign.
- Lose weight and get paid: Dubai came up with a radical ideal for people who want to shed some extra pounds. The government announced they would offer 2 grams of gold for every 2kg of weight loss.
- You can buy gold at ATMs. You will just have to pay through cash or credit to receive gold.
- At least 10 skyscrapers are built in Dubai every year.
- As of 2019, there were 544 hotels operating in Dubai that amounting to around 64,000 hotel rooms. Currently, there are over 100,700 hotel rooms.