Thailand Tour (5 Days, 4 Nights)
Located in the heart of mainland Southeast Asia, Thailand is a country of mountains, hills, plains, and a long coastline along the Gulf of Thailand (1,875 km) and the Andaman Sea (740 km), not including the coastlines of some 400 islands, most of them in the Andaman Sea.
Apart from the attractions of the country's capital city - Bangkok, Thailand is dotted with rainforests, pretty white sand beaches, amazing taverns, beautiful resorts, and many historical temples. No wonder, Thailand is one of the most visited countries in Asia.
Thailand recorded a total of 40 million tourists in 2019, ranking 5th in the world in absolute terms.
Without including the size of a country, such a ranking list may not be very meaningful. By putting the tourist numbers in relation to the population of Thailand, the result is a much more comparable picture. With 0.57 tourists per resident, Thailand ranked 61st in the world. In Southeast Asia, it ranked 2nd.
In 2020, Thailand generated around 15.36 billion US dollars in the tourism sector alone. This corresponds to 3.0 percent of its gross domestic product and approximately 52 percent of all international tourism receipts in Southeast Asia.
Beautiful coastal beaches and offshore islands, ancient ruins, temples, jungles, and unique cultures form the basis of Thailand's tourism industry. It is safe to say, most visitors are not disappointed by what they find. Bangkok is the main entry point for most tourists, and from here travelers generally head south to the beaches or north to the jungle towns.
- Day 1: Bangkok - Pattaya: Arrival & Transfer to Pattaya
Land to a warm welcome as you begin your family trip in the Land of the Free.
Receive a warm welcome at Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi International Airport. Our representative will arrange for a private cab transfer to your hotel in Pattaya. Enjoy the spectacular views en route while on an excursion with our Bangkok Pattaya tour package for 4 nights, 5 days. After check-in, proceed to your room to freshen up. You can opt to explore the local markets in the evening during your leisure time. Later, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 2: Pattaya: Coral Island Tour & Alcazar Show
Explore the shimmering beach and its marine life by indulging in snorkeling and scuba diving
After a delicious breakfast in the hotel, proceed to Coral Island. Here, you can indulge in watersports like snorkeling and scuba diving or relax on the beautiful beaches with your family. Soak in the natural beauty of Coral Island and enjoy the many charms of this island tour. In the evening, you will get to witness one of the most sought-after cabaret shows in Thailand, the Alcazar Show. After an eventful evening, get back to the hotel and enjoy a comfortable stay.
- Day 3: Pattaya - Bangkok: Transfer – En-route Bangkok City Tour & Madame Tussauds & Sea Life
Enjoy a well-curated temple tour in Bangkok
The third day of your trip to Thailand begins with breakfast in the hotel at Pattaya, after which you will be transferred to Bangkok. The Thailand tour package includes a city tour that takes you to Wat Traimit (Temple of Golden Buddha) and Wat Benchamabophit Dusitvanaram (the marble temple). Once you have arrived at the hotel, complete the check-in process. In the second half of the day, you will get to visit Madame Tussauds and Sea Life. There is an intriguing underwater world to explore through Sea Life Bangkok. Moreover, there are many ocean adventurous activities in which you can opt to partake. Moving forward, enjoy a visit to Madame Tussauds, one of the most famous wax museums. It is home to wax statues of several prestigious people from across the world. Later, return to the hotel for a peaceful stay.
- Day 4: Bangkok: Safari World With Marine Park
Enjoy a fun-filled day in the Safari World with your family
After breakfast at the hotel in Bangkok, you have the option of spending the day on your own or being taken to the Safari World at your own cost. In Safari World, you will get to visit the enthralling Marine Park. It is the most popular section of the Safari World and features dolphin shows, sea lion shows etc. Enjoy your time in the park partaking in several activities. Later in the evening, you will be taken back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 5: Bangkok: Departure
It is time to say goodbye as your Thailand Tour comes to an end.
The final day of the Thailand itinerary will begin with breakfast in the hotel in Bangkok after which you will be transferred to the airport for your onward journey. This concludes your 4 nights 5 days trip to Thailand.
- Return economy flights ticket
- 2 nights accommodation Pattaya
- 2 nights accommodation Bangkok
- Daily breakfast
- Coral Island Tour + Thai lunch
- Alcazar show
- Rooftop dinner
- Chaophraya Princess Dinner Cruise
- Extra activities
- Extra meals
- Terms & Conditions Apply
- Rates may differ because of flights
15 Interesting Facts about Thailand
- Thailand was actually known as Siam until 1939 (and again from 1945 to 1949).
- Siamese cats are native to Thailand.
- In Thailand, it is illegal to leave your house without underwear on.
- Thailand's coastline is 3,219 km long.
- Thailand is the world's largest exporter of rice.
- Thailand is a constitutional monarchy, much like England.
- Thai brothers Eng & Chang Bunker inspired the term "Siamese twins" and were joined at the chest. They died in 1873.
- Bangkok's real name is Krung Thep Mahanakhon Amon Rattanakosin Mahinthara Ayuthaya Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniwet Mahasathan Amon Piman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam Prasit.
- Thailand once had dozens of canals and its buildings stood on stilts. Most have now been filled.
- Around 90% of Thai people are Buddhist.
- It is illegal to step on any Thai currency.
- The word "Thailand" means "land of the free".
- It is illegal to drive shirtless in Thailand
- A Thai woman lived for 33 days and nights in a glass room full of scorpions, setting a new world record.
- The Garuda is the national and royal symbol of Thailand.