Santorini Holiday Tour (5 Days, 4 Nights)
The island of Santorini or Thíra is a captivating island. It will be an incredible journey with this Santorini tour package. This particular land entices tourists with its unique landscape as well as its age-old archaeological sites. Santorini is usually known as a great romantic destination that is popular among couples, honeymooners, and celebrities.
The Santorini travel packages are incredible ways to have a great time in this spectacular destination. Through this customized trip, you will explore this beautiful island with all its magical spots. It will be a 4-night and 5-day trip. Through this journey, you will explore wonderful sightseeing opportunities.
Santorini is famous for its amazing views, beautiful sunsets, destination weddings, and an active volcano. The white beach, red beach, and black pebble beach in Kamari are some places that should not be missed. The small island offers a rich variety of landscapes - including beaches, sunsets, and villages. Santorini is a place like no other. There are great beaches and cliffs with mesmerizing landscapes during the day while the clubs at night won't disappoint you. The plethora of bars and nightclubs are in Fira, the capital of the island. Numerous cafes and bars provide you with a unique spot along the caldera and offer incredible panoramic night views over the submerged volcano.
Santorini is one of Greece's best locations where you can find a variety of wines. The method of growing grapes is unique to the island. Wineries open to the public are located throughout the island.
- Day 1: Arrival: Athens
Welcome to spectacular Athens
On the first day of this Santorini travel package, you will arrive in Athens. After that, you will be transferred to Mykonos and then to the hotel.
After checking in, you are free to spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 2: Guided Tour: Ancient Delos
Move towards the guided tour of Ancient Delos
On the second day of this Santorini holiday package, enjoy your breakfast in the hotel. After that, get ready for an incredible Ancient Delos guided tour.
Throughout the Santorini holidays, you will get scopes to explore this incredible land. Delos is a rocky and barren island that is five kilometers long as well as 1300 meters wide only and nestled 10 kilometers southwest of beautiful Mykonos. Although Delos is one of the smallest islands in the particular chain, it is considered Apollo’s birthplace. Apollo is the god of harmony, light, and balance.
The Terrace of the Lions is also called the Avenue of the Lions and it is possibly the most-photographed visitor attraction within Delos. This incredible place holds a range of spectacular white marble lions.
Many beautiful places are there to watch in this incredible land. Upon the end of this tour, you will go back to the hotel and have a great time ahead. It’s the end of the second day of this Santorini holiday.
- Day 3: Arrival: Santorini
Moving towards Santorini
On the third day of the holidays in Santorini, you will move towards Santorini from Mykonos through the ferry transfer. The beautiful capital of Santorini is Firá (Thíra). It is composed of incredible whitewashed cubic houses as well as terraces, winding lanes along with magnificent blue-domed churches. Upon arrival, you will check in to the hotel. Have a nice time ahead in Santorini.
- Day 4: An Incredible Tour
Get prepared for a great tour
On the fourth day of the Santorini holiday, you will explore the incredible Volcano Tour as well as the Hot Springs.
The island of Palea Kameni is well-known for its hot springs. It is a popular place for mud baths that were created as a consequence of volcanic eruptions. Within the small bay of Agios Nikolaos, the temperature of the water varies from 30 to 35 degrees celsius because it amalgamates with the usual sea currents continuously. Go back to the hotel after completing the journey. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 5: Departure: Santorini
Time to bid goodbye to Santorini
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and get ready for departure.
- 4 nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Return flight tickets from Nairobi
- Airport transfers in Santorini
- Visa & visa fee
- Covid-19 insurance
- Tips and items of personal nature
12 Interesting Facts about Santorini Island
- Despite the fact that only 15,500 residents live on the island, over 2 million tourists visit Santorini each year.
- There are more churches than houses in Santorini. However, most of them are small and private.
- There is so little rain on the island of Santorini during the year, with the result that wine is more abundant than water.
- The caldera of Santorini is the only inhabited in the world. It is one of the few places on earth where cave houses and architecture are saved on volcanic soil.
- There are over 100 varieties of grapes in Santorini.
- Until 1960, there was no electricity on the island, only donkeys and fishermen.
- Santorini is so beautiful that even Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt call the island “home”...at least for a period of the year.
- It’s the southernmost island of the Cyclades.
- Santorini’s buildings have the typical greek architectural style and are shaped as strikingly white cubes, although many of the buildings were destroyed by an earthquake in 1956.
- Some people think the lost island of Atlantis from mythology is located around Santorini.
- The entire island is a volcanic rock.
- Santorini has some “secret”’ hot springs.